Seven Supplement Types For Sports Enthusiasts
if you are looking for useful information on what type of supplements you need while you are building your body or working hard on your fitness, this is the right place to look into. But right at the onset, it is worthwhile to mention that the effectiveness of these tips will depend on several factors, which includes the type, frequency and duration of exercise and also on the genetics. Also, the tips and suggestions or the type of supplements given below are far from being an exhaustive compilation and are by no means intended to act as a substitute for case-specific prescriptions. You can start from here and then consult experts to choose the best one for you.
1. Proteins: This thing needs no introduction, especially for people associated with rigorous physical activities. Proteins are like staple food for body builders, as the development of muscles and brain largely depends on the balanced intake of proteins. There are different types of protein supplements available in the market and their ingredients vary in the composition according to the intended purpose. As it is impossible to know your specific purpose, the type and dose recommendation comes down to an individual level. The choice may also depend on whether you are vegan or not and there are almost same number of protein supplements for both the types.
2. Omega Fatty Acids: It is also known to have a positive impact on brain structure, function and moods. An average of 3 grams to 6 grams is appropriate for most people and the consumption of daily dosage depends on the intake of fish and other sources of this nutrient.
3. Glutamine: If you want to consume it exclusively, without other amino acids, the right dose would be 2 grams to 2.5 grams for stimulating growth hormones. However, when consumed with other amino acids for the purpose of replenishing the depleted storage and for recuperating torn muscle tissues during workouts, the right dosage is 5 grams to 10 grams. It also helps in the growth of muscles tissues.
4. Creatine: Inexpensive, widely available and scientifically proven to be healthy, this type of supplement provides abundant energy for heavy weightlifting. However, there are various consumable forms with a wide range of dosage and therefore you should consult an expert to determine the correct dose for you.
5. Glucosamine: Available in liquid, capsule and powder form, glucosamine is a great supplement for enhancing the flexibility of your body and the range of motions you can perform. For most people, the maximum daily dose is 4 grams and the minimum is 1.5 grams.
6. Branched Chain Amino Acids: Also known as BCCAs, this includes valine, leucine and isoleucine. These are vital for recovering from fatigue and loss of nutrients during workouts and also help tremendously for the growth and strengthening of muscles. The ideal ratio should be 1:3:1, with a minimum of 3 grams of leucine per serving.
7. Conjugated linoleic acid: It can also be a great supplement for repairing torn and damaged muscle tissues. Usually, 4 grams would suffice and this doesn’t causes disturbance in sleep if taken late in the day.
Thus, in the above discussion, you should have got a fair idea about the most important types of dietary supplements that can be used as sports nutrition and also as weight loss supplements, especially if you are pursuing gym training under a capable gym instructor. In the next article, you might get information about some off bit but highly useful types of supplements to reach your health goals.
In sports nutrition, dietary supplements are regularly consumed to achieve the desired results. While some are purely weight loss supplements, most of them have multiple benefits.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.