Anyone who is into rigorous and progressive weight training requires a vast amount of energy to fuel the strenuous workout sessions. The energy, focus, and determination needed to benefit from those sessions effectively demand that the body does not run out of energy during the course, nor does it burns those precious muscles while recovering from the tiring workout sessions. The dietary intake of Macronutrients in food alone might not be sufficient for the body to produce those calories to burn, and consumption of a large amount of food might trigger serious complications. Thus, it becomes imperative for the body to be supplied with a healthy dose of ingredients that provide the body with high levels of energy, boosts focus, and concentration.
The high energy supplements that are easily digestible can make an excellent pre and post-workout dietary supplement.
Beta-Alanine: Non-essential Amino acid that improves muscle endurance fights fatigue and arrests muscle Protein oxidation. Enables longer workout sessions.
Creatine Monohydrate: Generates energy, keeps the muscles hydrated. It helps in gaining muscle mass and shape.
Creatine HCL: Ensures fast absorption in the stomach, generates energy by forming phosphate bonds. Creatine is the natural body energy source. Initiates Lypolysis or effective fat burning.
Caffeine Anhydrous: Dehydrated form of Caffeine. It stimulates the CNS and improves alertness, concentration, and focus. It stays in the body for a longer duration due to the unavailability of water molecules.
Guarana extract: A play seed extract that helps weight loss, and is a stimulant that allows curbing physical and mental fatigue.
Hordenine HCL: Is a plant extract with a Hydrochloride molecule for fast absorption in the stomach. It is a stimulant of the Central Nervous System that generates energy and aids in effecting fat burning.
Dimethylethanolamine: It is an organic compound that helps improve skin tone, elasticity, and texture. It is also a suspension stimulant that enhances cognitive abilities and helps to stay focused and alert.
Alpha GPC: L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC, choline alfoscerate) is a natural choline compound found in the brain. It improves levels of concentration, increases focus, builds muscle endurance, and fights fatigue. Ensuring longer and active workout sessions. It also enhances the production of growth hormones.
Alpha Yohimbine extracts Higenamine: Higenamine chemical compound that generates energy improves athletic performance and helps in the secretion of growth hormones. It is an extract of the Yohimbine plant found in Africa.
Huperzine A: A naturally occurring sesquiterpene alkaloid compound found in plants, it is useful to improve brain functions, enhances memory. It enhances neuromuscular coordination and improves muscle qualities.
It also contains artificial flavor, artificial color blue No. 1 with Taurine, and Silicon Dioxide.
Q: Is it a pre-workout or a post-workout supplement?
A: It is a pre-workout supplement.
Q: How to use it?
A: A single scoop can be used with 8-10 oz of water, half an hour before or after training sessions.
Q: Can it be stacked with other supplements? A: YES.
1. K Matsumoto, M Mizuno, T Mizuno, B Dilling-Hansen, ALahoz, V Bertelsen, H Münster, H Jordening, K Hamada, T Doi 'Branched-chain amino acids and arginine supplementation attenuates skeletal muscle proteolysis induced by moderate exercise in young individuals' International journal of sports medicine 28 (06), 531-538, 2007
2. D Enette Larson-Meyer, Kentz S Willis Vitamin D and athletes Current sports medicine reports 9 (4), 220-226, 2010
3. Vin Tangpricha, Elizabeth N Pearce, Tai C Chen, Michael F Holick Vitamin D insufficiency among free-living healthy young adults The American journal of medicine 112 (8), 659-662, 2002
4. D Halliday, RO McKernan Measurement of muscle protein synthetic rate from serial muscle biopsies and total body protein turnover in man by continuous intravenous infusion of L-(alpha-15N) lysine. Clinical science and molecular medicine 49 (6), 581-590, 1975
5. Maria G Buse, S SANDRA Reid Leucine. A possible regulator of protein turnover in muscle. The Journal of clinical investigation 56 (5), 1250-1261, 1975
6. M Zhang, LF Bi, JH Fang, XL Su, GL Da, T Kuwamori, S Kagamimori Beneficial effects of taurine on serum lipids in overweight or obese non-diabetic subjects Amino acids 26 (3), 267-271, 2004
7. GuilhermeGianniniArtioli, Bruno Gualano, Abbie Smith, Jeffrey Stout, Antonio Herbert LanchaJr Role of beta-alanine supplementation on muscle carnosine and exercise performance Med Sci Sports Exerc 42 (6), 1162-1173, 2010
Every product is unique, just like you. If you're looking for a product that fits the mold of your life, the Gassed is for you.