Advantages of L-Carnitine
L-Carnitine is a form of amino acid that occurs naturally, and is mostly used as supplements. It is mostly used for weight loss, and t sometimes has an impact on brain function. It also helps in the production of energy needed for body activities, by transporting fatty acids from its source to the cell's mitochondria. The energy needed by your body is produced when the cell's mitochondria burn up the fats present in the body. Amino acids, such as methionine and lysine, help with the production of L-carnitine in the body. However, for the body to produce its insufficient amount, you need to consume plenty of Vitamin C, which is a major component of L-Carnitine supplements. L-carnitine is obtained from animal sources, but vegan may lace this amino acid, except when obtained from its supplement.
A large percentage of the L-carnitine consumed is stored up in the muscle, with a smaller amount in the blood and liver. It also improves the function of mitochondria, whereby, mitochondria serve as the production of hormones that help prevent diseases and improves healthy aging. Studies have shown that carnitine can also be used in managing severe conditions like brain and heart diseases.
L-Carnitine as a weight loss supplement
Using L-carnitine as a weight loss supplement is actually a good option for body goals. Since L-carnitine is involved with the transportation of fatty acids to be burned as energy, it then increases energy expenditures per day for every consumer. Moreover, high body weight is as a result of excessive fat that is present in the body, when body fats are not being utilized. This is mostly applicable for people whose lifestyle is sedentary, particularly employees who get seated in the office all day. It should also be noted that, while L-carnitine aids weight loss in older adults and obese persons, it is more productive to put in place a thorough diet and exercise regimen.
Other benefits of L-carnitine
- It helps to manage some heart diseases, such as high blood pressure, chronic heart failure, coronary heart disease, and heart inflammation.
- L-carnitine, when taken insufficient amount, helps improve exercise performance and aids sports activities for some people, such as athletes. This is achieved by increasing the oxygen supply to athletes' muscles. It may also help hasten exercise recovery.
- It also helps to reduce fatigue and discomfort, by increasing nitric oxide production and blood flow. Also, after exercising, it may also help reduce muscle soreness.
- The use of L-carnitine help increases red blood cell production, which helps in distributing oxygen throughout the body and muscle.
- Studies have also shown that L-carnitine may help reduce the symptoms of type 2 diabetes and other r associated risk factors. This may be done by producing an enzyme called AMPK, which is used to improve the body's ability to use carbs.
- It also helps to improve brain function. Especially for some mental retardation that is related to aging. It helps to maintain brain function by reversing some brain declined that is associated with brain diseases like Alzheimer's.
We have produced L-carnitine in a liquid supplement to aid usage and relieve stress.