Rigorous work out sessions, balanced diet, firm determination, and sheer will power to curb the strong urges to grab that extra bite of the forbidden food might not yield the required results while trying to shed the excess body fat. In fact, in the blind quest to lose those extra pounds, one might end up burning the precious muscle tissues and starving the body of the essential nutrients, thus lowering the levels of the body's natural immune system, compromising the overall health and wellbeing. Gaining shape by losing those extra pounds of body fats requires a lot of hard work during the workout sessions, and in addition to a balanced and selective diet, one must ensure that the body is breaking the fat molecules present in the body and not the muscles. The body in the absence of Carbs, the preferred energy source, utilizes the fat molecules present in the body cells to generate the energy, through the process of lipolysis. L-CARNITINE transfers the fat molecules from the fat accumulated in the body to the cells, thus facilitating the process of lipolysis. The amino acid is also helpful in getting rid of the toxins or the harmful chemicals accrued as a result of the high powered workout sessions. Thus, ample amounts of L-Carnitine to move the fat molecules from the body into the cells ensures that the process of lipolysis is exalted.
Adding an L-Carnitine supplement to your dietary intake will ensure that fat molecules are present in abundance in the cells to burn.
L Carnitine: L- Carnitine is the Amino Acid that transports fat molecules stored at different parts of the body to a portion of the cell where energy is produced: the Mitochondria. The availability of fat molecules in the cell during metabolism safeguards the Protein stored in the muscles from burnout. It helps in initiating the process of Lipolysis.
L-Carnitine Tartrate: L- Carnitine Tartrate helps in safeguarding the lean muscle from breaking. It helps in fast recovery and fights fatigue. It also improves the hormonal responses. It helps in maintaining the Testosterone levels in the body.
Actyl- L-Carnitine: Actyl-L-Carnitine is the form of L-Carnitine that is found in the entire central nervous system. The Actyl group linked to L-Carnitine breaks the blood-brain barrier and arrests the oxidation process in the brain. In the central nervous system, apart from acting as a neurotransmitter, it produces energy.
Q: Is it a pre-workout or a post-workout supplement?
A: It is a post-workout diet supplement. You can use it with other high Protein diets and meals.
Q: How to use it?
A: A single scoop can be used with 8-10 oz of water, half an hour before or after training sessions.
Q: Can it be used with other supplements?
1. HeidrunKarlic, Alfred Lohninger. Supplementation of L-carnitine in athletes: does it make sense?. Nutrition 20 (7-8), 709-715, 2004
2. P Cerretelli, C Marconi. L-carnitine supplementation in humans.The effects on physical performance. International journal of sports medicine 11 (01), 1-14, 1990
3. H Seim, W Kiess, T Richter. Effects of oral L-carnitine supplementation on in vivo long-chain fatty acid oxidation in healthy adults. Metabolism-Clinical and Experimental 51 (11), 1389-1391, 2002
4. Jeff S Volek, William J Kraemer, Martyn R Rubin, Ana L Gómez, Nicholas A Ratamess, Paula Gaynor.
L-Carnitine l-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress
American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism 282 (2), E474-E482, 2002
5. William J Kraemer, Jeff S Volek, Duncan N French, Martyn R Rubin, Matthew J Sharman, Ana L Gomez, Nicholas A Ratamess, Robert U Newton, BozenaJemiolo, Bruce W Craig, KeijoHakkinen. The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 17 (3), 455-462, 2003
The L-Carnilean 3000 is far and away, one of our most popular items. People can't seem to get enough of it.