Weight loss through sticking to a Carbless diet and rigorous work out sessions has been one of the most common weight loss programs lately. The body in the absence of Carbohydrates, the natural source of energy produced in the body, utilizes the fat molecules present in the body by triggering the production of Ketones. This process of natural Ketosis, along with a workout session and strictly sticking to a low or no Carb diet ensures that the energy is produced by the body naturally by the Ketones. This can be really helpful in burning those extra pounds of body fats effectively. This production of Ketones through the intake of a Ketogenic diet alone might not be sufficient if one is sticking to rigorous workout sessions or other strenuous work. Thus to ensure that ample amounts of Ketones are present in the body for the production of the required number of energy and to optimize the process of fat burning, one can add a Keto supplement to the daily diet.
Keto supplements boost the process of Ketosis in the body and ensure that the energy levels are high, anytime.
Sodium BHB: Beta hydroxybutyric acid, the physiological ketone combined with the Sodium ion. The ketone disassociates from the Sodium upon entering the bloodstream, boosts Ketosis and Lipolysis. The Sodium ion in the body regulates blood pressure and removal of toxins from the body.
Calcium BHB: Calcium ion combined with ketone Beta hydroxybutyricacid, strengthens bones and joints while boosting Ketosis and Lipolysis.
Magnesium BHB: Magnesium ion combined with ketone Beta hydroxybutyric acid, improves blood component count while providing energy through Ketosis.
Citric Acid: An antioxidant and an alkalizing agent that fights inflammation and regulates stomach acidity.
Malic Acid: A natural flavoring chemical found in fruits and plants. It is suitable for skin and fights fatigue.
Potassium Sorbate: An odorless crystalline preservative that is non-toxic and non-irritating formed from Sirbuc acid combined with Potassium.
It also contains Natural Flavors, Red 40, Yellow 5, and Sucralose.
Q. Why do I need this supplement during a workout? A. it helps with the production of nitric oxide in the liver and boost anaerobic workout function Q. When is the right to use this supplement? A. Alpha keto can be used at any time but for better performance take at least 30 minutes before your workout session Q. Do I get constipated from using this supplement? A. no, on the contrary, boost metabolism, as a result, helps burn fast faster.
1. Metabolic responses to high protein diet in Korean elite bodybuilders with high-intensity resistance exercise Hyerang Kim, Saningun Lee, RyowonChoue Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 8 (1), 10, 2011
2. Ketosis and appetite-mediating nutrients and hormones after weight loss P Sumithran, Luke A Prendergast, Elizabeth Delbridge, Katrina Purcell, Arthur Shulkes, AdamandiaKriketos, Joseph Proietto European journal of clinical nutrition 67 (7), 759, 2013
3. Human brain β-hydroxybutyrate and lactate increase in fasting-induced ketosis Jullie W Pan, Douglas L Rothman, Kevin L Behar, Daniel T Stein, Hoby P Hetherington Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism 20 (10), 1502-1507, 2000
4. Effects of dietary sodium on body and muscle potassium content during heat acclimation Lawrence E Armstrong, David L Costill, William J Fink, David Bassett, Mark Hargreaves, Izumi Nishibata, Douglas S King European journal of applied physiology and occupational physiology 54 (4), 391-397, 1985
5. The latest fads to increase muscle mass and energy: A look at what some athletes are using Bruce H Woolley Postgraduate medicine 89 (2), 195-205, 1991
6. Beyond weight loss: a review of the therapeutic uses of very-low-carbohydrate (ketogenic) diets Antonio Paoli, Adriano Rubini, JS Volek, KA Grimaldi European journal of clinical nutrition 67 (8), 789-796, 2013
The Keto is a sensational customer favorite, and we hope you like it just as much.