BCAAs Are amino acids that your body naturally produces and are taken in order to boost muscle growth and enhance performance.
They may also help with weight loss and reduce fatigue after expercise.( 3BCCAs are: leucine, isoleucine and valine) EAAs are the amino acids that your body DOES NOT normally produce and must be acquired through diet. These EAAs( Histidine, lysine, methionine, tryptophan and phenylalanine) carry benefits BcAAs don't give you like improved mood and sleep and a boosted metabolism.
The mantra of muscle building is the intake of sufficient calories, training with progressive overload, and taking ample rest. The body builds, restores, and recovers throughout the day. Thus, the body requires an adequate amount of calories with the right ingredients in your daily diet. Ensure that you don't miss any of the essential components that your body needs each day.
BCAA+EAA Complex contains the three most essential amino acids that act together to provide your sufficient body amount of crucial Amino acids. Required for your body to build muscle size and stamina, rebuild muscle tissues, recover without fatigue, and restore strength. It is easily digestible.
L-LEUCINE 2.5g: One of the three AMINO Acids, forming the three branch chain amino acid (BCAA). L-LEUCINE triggers the mTOR, indicating the presence of excess protein in the body, which needs to be synthesized. Thus, switching 'ON' the muscle-building process. It is an essential Amino acid, i.e., and the body cannot produce it. L- Leucine ensures muscle growth and repair of skin tissues.
L-ISOLEUCINE 1.25g: The second one of the amino acid in the three branch chain amino acid, L-ISOLEUCINE, helps in the formation of hemoglobin, the vital component of blood. It also regulates the utilization of glucose by the body during physical activities, boosting energy levels, and causes rapid burning of body fat. It is an Essential Amino Acid and can be induced in the body only through dietary intake.
L-VALINE 1.25g: The third amino acid completing the chain of three BCAA, L-VALINE, regulates the balance of Nitrogen in the body and also preserves the use of glucose, in addition to helping in muscle tissues building. The level of Nitrogen in the body is responsible for the recovery of the body after work out. The ideal state is the level of Nitrogen intake exceeds the Nitrogen output. This ensures that an ample amount of protein is present in the body to recover from the workout successfully. It also reduces fatigue during workouts. It, too, is an EAA.
L-Lysine: The essential Amino acid that absorbs and retains calcium in the body. L- Lysine helps in the secretion of hormones and enzymes. It helps in producing antibodies. It also helps in muscle building and speedy recovery from injuries.
L-Phenylalanine: The Amino Acid is a stimulant of the central nervous system. It is responsible for improving mood, attention, and athleticism. The essential amino acid also stimulates catecholamine, which controls lipolysis or breaks down fat molecules, thus helping in fat burning.
L- Histidine: This essential Amino Acid helps in the development and maintenance of muscle tissues, ensures the transmission of nervous impulses from various parts of the body to the brain. The essential function of L-Histidine is to maintain: an average pH level in the body and healthy hemoglobin count in the blood. It is also an antioxidant and is vital for healthy kidneys.
L- Threonine: An essential Amino Acid that is vital for the functioning of the immune system, heart, and the central nervous system. It helps in protein synthesis, breaking down Glycine and Serine that develops muscle tissues and helps in gaining muscle mass and shape. It helps in fat burning by combining with Aspartic acid and Methionine. It also prevents the accumulation of fats in the liver.
Q: Is it a pre-workout or a post-workout supplement?
A: You can use it as a pre as well as post-workout diet.
Q: How to use it?
A: A single scoop can be used with 8-10 oz of water, half an hour before or after training sessions.
Q: Can it be used with other supplements?
- Marcus Borgenvik, William Apró, Eva Blomstrand 'Intake of branched-chain amino acids influences the levels of MAFbx mRNA and MuRF-1 total protein in resting and exercising human muscle.' American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism 302 (5), E510-E521, 2011
- Yoshiharu Shimomura, Taro Murakami, Naoya Nakai, Masaru Nagasaki, Robert A Harris, 'Exercise promotes BCAA catabolism: the effects of BCAA supplementation on skeletal muscle during exercise.' The Journal of Nutrition 134 (6), 1583S-1587S, 2004
- Eva Blomstrand, Bengt Saltin 'BCAA intake affects protein metabolism in muscle after but not during exercise in humans' American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism 281 (2), E365-E374, 2001
- Massimo Negro, Silvana Giardina, Barbara Marzani, Fulvio Marzatico, 'Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system.' Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness 48 (3), 347, 2008
- AB Gualano, T Bozza, P Lopes De Campos, Hamilton Roschel, A Dos Santos Costa, M Luiz Marquezi, F Benatti, A Herbert Lancha Junior 'Branched-chain amino acids supplementation enhances exercise capacity and lipid oxidation during endurance exercise after muscle glycogen depletion' J Sports Med Phys Fitness 51 (1), 82-8, 2011
- Yuko Yamamoto, Gustavo Bajotto, Yoshiharu Shimomura, Juichi Sato, Taro Murakami, Noriko Shimomura, Hisamine Kobayashi, Kazunori Mawatari'Nutraceutical effects of branched-chain amino acids on skeletal muscle.'
The Journal of Nutrition 136 (2), 529S-532S, 2006