Rigorous work out sessions, balanced diet, firm determination, and sheer will power to curb the strong urges to grab that extra bite of the forbidden food might not yield the required results while trying to shed the excess body fat. In fact, in the blind quest to lose those extra pounds, one might end up burning the precious muscle tissues and starving the body of the essential nutrients, thus lowering the levels of the body's natural immune system, compromising the overall health and wellbeing. Gaining shape by losing those extra pounds of body fats requires a lot of hard work during the workout sessions, and in addition to a balanced and selective diet, one must ensure that the body is breaking the fat molecules present in the body and not the muscles. The body in the absence of Carbs, the preferred energy source, utilizes the fat molecules present in the body cells to generate the energy, through the process of lipolysis. L-CARNITINE transfers the fat molecules from the fat accumulated in the body to the cells, thus facilitating the process of lipolysis. The amino acid is also helpful in getting rid of the toxins or the harmful chemicals accrued as a result of the high powered workout sessions. Thus, ample amounts of L-Carnitine to move the fat molecules from the body into the cells ensures that the process of lipolysis is exalted.
Adding an L-Carnitine supplement to your dietary intake will ensure that fat molecules are present in abundance in the cells to burn.
L Carnitine: L- Carnitine is the Amino Acid that transports fat molecules stored at different parts of the body to a portion of the cell where energy is produced: the Mitochondria. The availability of fat molecules in the cell during metabolism safeguards the Protein stored in the muscles from burnout. It helps in initiating the process of Lipolysis.
L-Carnitine Tartrate: L- Carnitine Tartrate helps in safeguarding the lean muscle from breaking. It helps in fast recovery and fights fatigue. It also improves the hormonal responses. It helps in maintaining the Testosterone levels in the body.
Actyl- L-Carnitine: Actyl-L-Carnitine is the form of L-Carnitine that is found in the entire central nervous system. The Actyl group linked to L-Carnitine breaks the blood-brain barrier and arrests the oxidation process in the brain. In the central nervous system, apart from acting as a neurotransmitter, it produces energy.
Q: Is it a pre-workout or a post-workout supplement?
A: It is a post-workout diet supplement. You can use it with other high Protein diets and meals.
Q: How to use it?
A: A single scoop can be used with 8-10 oz of water, half an hour before or after training sessions.
Q: Can it be used with other supplements?
1. HeidrunKarlic, Alfred Lohninger. Supplementation of L-carnitine in athletes: does it make sense?. Nutrition 20 (7-8), 709-715, 2004
2. P Cerretelli, C Marconi. L-carnitine supplementation in humans.The effects on physical performance. International journal of sports medicine 11 (01), 1-14, 1990
3. H Seim, W Kiess, T Richter. Effects of oral L-carnitine supplementation on in vivo long-chain fatty acid oxidation in healthy adults. Metabolism-Clinical and Experimental 51 (11), 1389-1391, 2002
4. Jeff S Volek, William J Kraemer, Martyn R Rubin, Ana L Gómez, Nicholas A Ratamess, Paula Gaynor.
L-Carnitine l-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress
American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism 282 (2), E474-E482, 2002
5. William J Kraemer, Jeff S Volek, Duncan N French, Martyn R Rubin, Matthew J Sharman, Ana L Gomez, Nicholas A Ratamess, Robert U Newton, BozenaJemiolo, Bruce W Craig, KeijoHakkinen. The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 17 (3), 455-462, 2003
On the fence about this L-Carnilean 3000? Don't be. Let our satisfaction guarantee address your concerns.
Inventory Last Updated: Feb 22, 2020
ALPHA- Slimtox 30 cap
Rigorous weight training sessions, extensive workouts, balanced diet, focus, and grit are the ingredients that make for great bodybuilding or an effective weight loss program. These help to build those extra muscles tissues or break those stubborn fat molecules but also takes a toll in the body immunity levels, the vital body organs, and the overall health, but for the natural sources that help cleanse the body of the harmful toxins, maintain the immunity levels and help in proper functioning of the vital organs. The weight loss diet while burning those extra pounds of body fats, deprive the body of many essential nutrients, available through a normal diet, that is responsible for maintaining the body immunity to various common illnesses, healthy skin, and tone and proper functioning of the vital organs.
Ensure that the body immunity improves, the body is cleansed of the toxins, for the skin to glow, to avoid bloating, and to avoid body aches and pain resulting from the rigorous workout sessions, by adding a supplement that provides the natural ingredients to keep the body healthy and glowing.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): A water-soluble vitamin that is an antioxidant, a collagen builder, and helps in the growth of body tissues. It strengthens the body immunity and howls in maintaining skin health and tone.
Psyllium Husks Powder (Hulls): A soluble fiber that helps in smooth bowel movements, regulates triglycerides, high cholesterol, and blood sugar levels.
Organic Flaxseed Powder: A natural fiber that contains Linoleic and Alpha Linoleic acid, Omega 3 fatty acids, and Lignans. It helps in the arrest of the formation of fat molecules, fights the growth of carcinogens, regulates Cholesterol levels, and improves digestion.
Black Walnut Hulls Powder: A source of Juglone, a fungicide that is anti-bacterial, antiparasitic and antibacterial. It helps improve body immunity, skin infections, and helps in fighting gastrointestinal infections.
Cape Aloe Vera Leaf (Aloe Ferox): Aloe Ferox contains aloins, Amino acids, and Vitamins A, B, and C. It is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and analgesic. It helps boosts immunity, skin health and helps maintain blood sugar levels.
Cascara Sagrada (4:1 extract/powder)(bark): A natural source of Anthraquinone, that helps in muscle contraction in the intestines and helps in bowel movements. It is a natural laxative.
Senna Leaf Powder: A natural laxative helps in bowel movements and weight loss.
Fenugreek Seed Extract: Contains Saponins, alkaloids flavonoids, and coumarins. It helps in secretion of HGH, regulates blood sugar levels, and helps to prevent the formation of fat molecules.
Fennel Seed Powder: A natural plant source that boosts metabolism, regulates appetite, speed digestion, reduces gas, improves eyesight, treats hypertension, reduces stress, regulates body glucose levels, and detoxifies the body.
Garlic Bulb Extract: A single clove of Garlic contains Manganese, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Selenium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Calcium, Copper, Iron, and Vitamin B1. It helps to regulate the cholesterol levels, improves bone quality, regulates heart rate, boosts the immune system. It is also an antioxidant and helps in improving brain function.
Red Clover Flower (4:1 extract): A plant extract that helps in maintaining Cholesterol levels, effective in immunity from common cough, cold, and breathing disorders. It is also helpful in the prevention of Carcinogens and effective in charge of STDs.
Cayenne Pepper Powder (40,000 HU/G) (fruit): This is a natural source of Capsaicin that helps to curb appetite and helps in lowering blood pressure.
Black Cohosh Root Extract (2.5% Triterpene): It helps in reducing stress and increases focus. It is helpful to fight headaches and heart palpitations.
Sage Leaves Powder: A natural source of Folate, Beta Carotene, Vitamins, and minerals, is effective in digestive problems, suppressing appetite, stomach ache, and bloating. It is also effective in reducing flatulence.
Goldenseal Root (3:1 extract): It fights respiratory disorders, improves digestion and fights gastrointestinal infections
Other ingredients: Organic Gum Acacia (Arabic),
Gelatin, Rice Flour, Glycerin, Vegetable
Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Q: Is it a pre or post-workout dietary supplement?
A: It is a post-workout supplement.
Q: Is it a fat burner?
A: It is a dietary supplement that helps in weight loss and fights prevent health loss.
Q: Can it be stacked with other supplements?
A: It advisable to take the supplement post-workout without any stacking.
1. Michael Smith, Therapeutic applications of fenugreek. Alternative Medicine Review 8 (1), 20-27, 2003
2. Priyanjali Dixit, SarojGhaskadbi, Hari Mohan, Thomas PA Devasagayam, Antioxidant properties of germinated fenugreek seeds.Phytotherapy Research: An International Journal Devoted to Pharmacological and Toxicological Evaluation of Natural Product Derivatives 19 (11), 977-983, 2005
3. David C Nieman, Dru A Henson, Steve R McAnulty, Lisa McAnulty, Nathaniel S Swick, Alan C Utter, Debra M Vinci, Shannon J Opiela, Jason D Morrow, Influence of vitamin C supplementation on oxidative and immune changes after an ultramarathon. Journal of applied physiology 92 (5), 1970-1977, 2002
4. Pedro Tauler, AntoniAguiló, Isabel Gimeno, Emilia Fuentespina, Josep A Tur, Antoni Pons, Influence of vitamin C diet supplementation on endogenous antioxidant defences during exhaustive exercise. PflügersArchiv 446 (6), 658-664, 2003
5. M Mwale, PJ Masika, Analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities of Aloe ferox Mill. Aqueous extract. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology 4 (6), 291-297, 2010
6. YimeiJia, Guodong Zhao, JichengJia, Preliminary evaluation: the effects of Aloe ferox Miller and Aloe arborescent Miller on wound healing. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 120 (2), 181-189, 2008
The ALPHA- Slimtox 30 cap is the yin, to your yang. You've found what you're looking for.