The energy generated by the body is the number of ATP molecules produced in the cell. ATP or Adenosine Triphosphate is the primary form of energy molecule produced in the body that generates energy. It is also called the energy currency of the body. The more the production of ATP molecules in the body, the more the amount of energy generated. However, the body at a time can retain only enough ATP molecules that can power a few seconds of rigorous weight training. In this scenario, if the right ingredients that facilitate the formation of ATP molecules in the body are not available in abundance, the body experiences fatigue, and the chances of burning those precious muscles increase astronomically. Therefore, to ensure that the body is in a constant supply of the ingredients that facilitate the formation of ATP molecules during weight training, intake of Creatine, the amino acid that is instrumental in building ATP molecules can be a wise choice.
The protein-rich foods have this amino acid, however breaking down of this protein source, takes time, and the particular protein-rich food may not have Creatine in abundance. Thus, to provide the body with an ample amount of easily soluble Creatine, a dietary supplement in the form of readily soluble Creatine Hydrochloride is the best pre and post dietary supplement. It will boost the energy levels and ensure that the recovery is fast and free of fatigue.
Pure Creatine HCL:
Creatine formulated with Hydrochloride is the most soluble form of Creatine. Creatine is the primary source of power for the muscles to gain strength and stamina. The muscle uses phosphate bonded with creatine to create the energy required during strength training. The high solubility results are instant absorption of Creatine in the stomach. The Creatine stored in the body forms Phosphate bonds to generate energy. As Creatine Hydrochloride is easily soluble, it requires comparatively to be taken in fewer amounts. Creatine also helps to keep the muscles hydrated by drawing water into them and increases protein synthesis. It ensures that you have the strength and stamina required to undergo the training, and you recover fast. Creatine Hydrochloride improves the quality of your workout sessions by letting you work out for longer durations, with enhanced energy levels and focus.
The Capsule ingredients are Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, and Gelatin.
Q. Can it be used as a pre-workout supplement?
A. It is a great pre-workout supplement and can also be used as a post-workout supplement for fast recovery.
Q: Can it be stacked with other supplements?
Q: How to use it?
A: A single scoop can be used with 8-10 oz of water, half an hour before or after training sessions.
1. De França, Elias&Avelar, Bruno &Yoshioka, Caroline & Santana Jefferson &Madureira, Diana &Zocoler, Ceaser&Rossi, Fabric &Lira, Fabio & Rodrigues, Bruno &Caperuto, Erico. 2015 Creatine HCl and Creatine Monohydrate Improve Strength but Only Creatine HCl Induced Changes on Body Composition in Recreational Weightlifters. Food and Nutrition Sciences.2015
2. Daniel McDonough, 2017. Oral Creatine Hydrochloride Supplementation: Acute Effects on SUBMAXIMAL, Intermittent bouts of Bench Press and Vertical Jump Exercises, Kinesiology, Biophysical Studies
Boise State University, December 2017
3. Jeffrey R Stout, Joel T Cramer, Michelle Mielke, JOSEPH O'KROY, Don J Torok, Robert F Zoeller. Effects of twenty-eight days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on the physical working capacity at neuromuscular fatigue threshold
The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 20 (4), 928-931, 2006
4. RF Zoeller, JR Stout, JA O’kroy, DJ Torok, M Mielke. Effects of 28 days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on aerobic power, ventilatory and lactate thresholds, and time to exhaustion
Amino acids 33 (3), 505-510, 2007
5. Dabid R Pearson, Derek G Hambx Wade Russell, Tom Harris. Long-term effects of creatine monohydrate on strength and power The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 13 (3), 187-192, 1999