People use CBD for pain relief: is it true?
Why Cannabidoil is becoming popular worldwide:
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a very famous medicine used as natural remedy for many ailments or disorders. It is one of 100 compound found in cannabis or marijuana plant. It is very affective for pain relief without any mind altering symptoms like other medicines. Cannabis plant is being used to treat pain since 2900 BC. It is gaining momentum due to its health beneficial effect. Most of the scientific studies suggest that it may reduce anxiety and depression. The human body consist of a specialized system known as endocannabinoid system (ECS) which regulates a number of important functions i.e. sleep, appetite and immune system response. Studies suggest that CBD reduce the activity of endocannabinoid system thereby treating pain, inflammation and depression. A study conducted on rats that CBD injections help in treating pain due to surgical incisions while another experiment performed on rats shows that oral CBD medicine reduces inflammation and nerve pain. A combination of CBD and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is found effective in treating pain of arthritis and multiple sclerosis.
Benefits of Cannabidoil:
- World health Organization suggested that Mental disorders i.e. depression and anxiety have devastating effects on heath of a person. Depression can cause disability and anxiety ranked sixth in causing disability. Medical practitioners try to treat depression, anxiety and stress through various pharmaceutical drugs having a large number of side-effect on human health including insomnia, drowsiness and perturbation. Medications i.e. benzodiazepines can prove to be addictive. However, CBD oil is the only effective treatment to get rid of anxiety and depression without damaging health or leaving any side effect on human body. A study conducted in Brazil in which 57 men received CBD oil 90 minutes before appearing in their academic exam. Researchers conclude that 300 mg dose of CBD was effective in reducing their anxiety.
- CBD oral medicines can safely be used to treat post-traumatic stress disorder in children by reducing insomnia and anxiety. CBD in both oral or injection form is helpful in reducing the symptoms of cancer i.e. nausea, vomiting and pain.
- A study shows that the combination of CBD and THC in patients with cancer symptoms found effective in alleviating those as compared to those received only THC treatment.
- CBD also decrease vomiting and nausea associated with chemotherapy. Some experiments performed on animals sows that CBD has anti-cancer properties and it help in minimizing the spread of cancer.
- According to researcher, CBD is effective patients with neurological disorder due to its ability to directly affect endocannabinoid system and other brain signaling systems. Hence it is beneficial in treating epilepsy and multiple sclerosis.
- High blood pressure has a number of devastating effects on human health i.e. heart attack, metabolic syndrome and stroke. Research studies conclude that CBD help in reducing symptoms of heart attack and circulatory symptoms disorder by treating high blood pressure. CBD also help in reducing cell death and inflammation linked with heart attack.
- Experiments suggest that CD reduces chances of being diabetic by 56%.
Research limitations in the field of CBD and Cannabis:
- In test tube and animal studies, CBD has shown anti-tumor effect but still not known if it is effective in case of humans.
- Studies associated with the effectiveness of CBD in treating pain of migraine are limited so far but it is suggested beneficial in treating pain of migraine.
To sum up, Cannabidoil industry is growing by leaps and bound. In USA, Cannabidoil industry is estimated at $ 7.1 billion US and expected to grow by $ 10.3 billion US by 2021.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.